Almost 400 km of walking on your smartphone.
The Capuchin Way App is the pocket guide to accompany your walk with all the information you need at all times:
– The history of the Capuchins and the spirituality of the walk;
– Access to information on the routes of the stages;
– Network of affiliated accommodation facilities where you can eat and sleep at favourable prices;
– Information on the places of interest of each stage;
– A photo and video gallery where you can share the experience of your walk.
N.B: To use the tracks of the Capuchin Way App, it is necessary to download a special app that allows you to read them, such as GPX Viewer, Outdoor Active, Koomot or other similar apps.